Sunday, February 28, 2010

Billboards

When searching online for billboard designs I came across this website. http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2009/01/05/clever-and-creative-billboard-advertising/. It was one of many that had lots of crazy billboards, but I thought this one was the best. I'm not sure how practical it would be though. When most people only see billboards for a fraction of a second they aren't giving it the attention it deserves, and I think this light bulb would take longer to notice. This is because without the person under it there isn't much sense to make of the design, but when someone is under it that totally changes, and it becomes great. I would also worry that during sunny days people wouldn't see it light up too well. In all, the concept of this billboard is awesome, but I'm not sure how effective it is. However, it did get enough attention to make the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment