Friday, February 12, 2010

Movie title stills

I found this website where they have hundreds of movie title stills documented. You can go through different years and see all the different styles they have gone through. I thought this was especially good for this class because of the variety of styles you can see. Most people only think of graphic designers creating the cover and maybe a poster for the movie, but they also would have had to design these title stills. Choosing what font, color, placement, and what else to incorporate with it can be very difficult, but almost all of these are great. I chose one to show because it showed more than just the movie logo, so for people browsing they could get a grasp for whatit actually was easier. Before today I had never thought about what went into the introductions of movies, but now they seem more fun. Maybe someday I'll get to do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment