Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Band logos


After looking at the Psychedelic posters, and how illegible their type was it made me think about modern bands. I know I had mentioned in class that some death metal bands these days are even more outrageous than the bands from the Psychedelic times. This is the best example I can think of. It's for the band Waking the Cadaver, and this is the logo that they use for everything including shirts and posters. Imagine a poster with 10 logos like this on it, and no legible type that says the bands' names on it. I think this is about as far as you can go to make sure that only the "in" people know about something. I posted the logo two times so you can see it with the text in red, and then the logo how it is made to be. I hope you enjoy it, and learn that some people push the limits more than we might ever realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment